Katherine Mining Services Association offers many member benefits;
- Having a presence at Mining expos, summits & conferences
- Helping members to promote their business at mining expos, summits and conferences
- Maintaining a web presence and showcasing all members and their associated websites
- Hosting information seminars, dinners and workshops
- Hosting networking events
- Distributing industry updates and business information
- Facilitating education and training opportunities
- Facilitating market visits and trade missions
- Undertaking government lobbying
- Facilitating personal links to key decision makers
Become a member
Businesses, Companies and Sole Traders local to the Katherine Region (Pine Creek, Mataranka, Timber Creek, Ngukurr, Borroloola and everywhere between) are encouraged to apply for membership with KMSA.
Please download and complete the Membership application form below. Please email completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org. A member of the board will be in contact with you in due course. Membership Nomination 1 1
Before you join the KMSA team, please read our constitution and make yourself informed of our operating core values. We trust the information found in this document will help answer any initial questions you may have and give you some clear information of what you can expect from being a member in our organisation.